Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

more fish

Tony had a bit of a sleep in this morning so after dusting/polishing and laying the fire ready for this evening I crocheted two black fish. Many years ago I had a beautiful black fantailed goldfish and when I was looking through my stash of carrier bags I came across a nice flimsy black one. I have a lovely box left over from a gift of foot spa goodies. It will make an amazing aquarium and as soon as my new knitting pattern book arrives I will knit some coral and seaweed from plastic bags. I have a vision of tropical fish now.

No comments:

Post a Comment