Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Plastic recycling today


I have had the loveliest crafting time today with my friend Lynne. We spent all morning showing her how to use her new Bigshot. Then when I came home I finally got round to using my shrink plastic. OH MY WORD it is wonderful stuff. I made some cute buttons and some teeny tiny hands and flowers. I say teeny tiny as I had no idea just how much it would shrink. IT SHRINKS BY A HUGE AMOUNT.
Then I crocheted a goldfish from a pink plastic carrier bag. I started yesterday by making an orange one and am now utterly hooked (forgive the pun). Tomorrow I need to go into town and instead of refusing the plastic bag when it is offered, if it is of a suitable flimsyness I will accept it and it too can become a fish.

1 comment:

  1. At least I know I am not the only one who checks out the carrier bags too!!!
    Love your fish!

    ReplyDelete