Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 20 January 2012

Friday 20th January

Well I have had two lovely days off work. I managed to dry some laundry outside which is something I haven't been able to do since last year. The back garden doesn't get any sun during the winter so it always thrills me when it starts to appear over the top of the house. The first crocus have opened in the front border but it doesn't mean winter is over yet. We may not have had any snow so far but there is plenty of time for a downfall before winter finally slips away.

The shawlette that I started earlier this week is now blocked out on a towel in front of the fire. It is a beautiful midnight blue with a thread of shiny blue lurex running through. I am looking forward to wearing it next week. I am hoping to make some matching smittens when i have a spare hour or two.

My lovely friend Paul called in for a cup of tea this morning. He is such a nice man and so funny and entertaining. His daughter Kitty spent a lot of time down in Fairydell with me when I used to organise outdoor activities. What a lovely bright girl she is. I do miss being outdoors and only wish I could have encouraged more people to come out and enjoy the woods and park.

No comments:

Post a Comment