Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 4 December 2011

More bathroom bliss

Today most of the tiles went on in one of the bathrooms. It feels as though we are making some real progress now. Ken has worked so hard bless him and is such a font of knowledge. We would (could) not have done this without his help. I am still knitting shawlettes and have just finished another. It has been great as a learning curve for me and they are so warm and cosy when draped around my shoulders. Eventually I hope to graduate to knitting full size shawls but I need to learn to be a lot more patient before this is going to happen. I am planning to knit another shawlette soon using Fairtrade cotton. It has become my 'bee in a bonnet' subject now. I just can't imagine not paying a fair price when someone else's life depends on being able to earn enough to provide them with the tiniest of basic needs. We have so much that we take for granted in this country and it pleases my soul to think that I am able to share the benefits I have worked for. I know that my funding could end at any moment and I will not have a regular income coming in. In the meantime I am saving a little each month to see me through the lean times. Hopefully this won't come too soon but hey!!! que sera sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment