Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Wow, what a wonderful day I have had up to now. I have been thoroughly spoiled with loads of really lovely presents including this gorgeous new laptop from my lovely hubby. I am just getting used to the features on it. I was amazed at the pile of presents that greeted me this morning but best of all was the lovely day with Tony and the boys that I have had. Alexander went off to his dads at 2pm and then Adam went off home at 2.30. Tony is sitting watching 'happy feet, on TV and I am downloading microsoft office onto the computer. It has taken an hour to downoad but it will be so useful for me.
Merry Christmas to anyone that might stumble upon this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment