Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 1 October 2011

1st of October already

I can't believe that it is now October. Where has the past year gone?
Well at least the Middlesbrough Town Meal was a huge success. The weather was good to us and people flocked in their thousands.
I have been off work now for the past week and boy did I pick two good weeks as holiday. The sun has shone and it has been hotter than July. I have had such a restful week and still have another to enjoy. Tomorrow Tony and I are going to London for a few days and it looks as though the weather will be good for at least part of our break. I have tried over and over to knit a lace shawl but I keep making mistakes. I have pulled it out so many times that I have now given up trying. I will have another go during the winter when the sunshine isn't around to tempt me out into the garden. I have weeded, dead headed and mown the lawn this week. It looks so pretty and full of colour right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment