Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Beaded pens

I bought a pen kit last week from a fellow woodturner and this past week I have spent a few delightful hours beading my very first pen. When I took it back into our woodturning club to show the others they really liked it. I had taken some beads and needles and showed one of the other turners how to bead tonight and left him with enough bead supplies to have a go. He had brought me some old coins to bead around.
Been a busy few days at work and I am looking forward to having Friday off.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful beaded pen. I bow to anyone able to produce anything neat!

    ReplyDelete