Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 6 May 2011

Today is my day off

And I plan to use it wisely :-) A little housework a little crafting and if the sun comes out I shall take my wood carving out into the garden and spend a very pleasant hour or two with my chisels. I have found a lovely site for Knitters and Crocheters called Ravelry. I really am desperate to get back into crochet as I used to love making things for the kids and was really quite good at both knitting and crochet if I do say so myself.. The most I have done with wool in the past few years is to knit scarves. I had a passion for the blimmin things for a while and knit them in every colour of the rainbow.
Last night I made a start on a lovely little belt which I have put together using O rings and ribbon. As soon as I can find my ribbon ends I will finish it off and post a picture. Must go and do some laundry now ''''''huge sigh'''' so many crafts so little time.


It is 21:11 now and I have had the loveliest of craft days. I rethreaded a crystal necklace for a friend, finished knitting a scarf that I started two years ago, finished the knitted part of a bag and turned an old sweatshirt into a little cropped jacket/cardi. Oh and I made a load of handmade paper and another two bowls. They are sitting in the conservatory drying. All in all a very very satisfying day

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wonder how many crafts your could do in one day?! if it took you 2 years to finish the scarf...is it wise to take up crochet again?...yeah! of course, the more crafting the better! I did stop crocheting a few minutes to cook dinner and rapidly wash school uniforms!lol

    ReplyDelete