Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 25 April 2011

Happy Easter

I do hope that anyone reading this has had a great weekend. I certainly have. Yesterday Adam came for tea and we spent a lovely afternoon in the garden. Couldn't light the barbecue so I chucked it all in the oven. The Elderflower champagne that I made last year tastes wonderful. Very fizzy and summery with a beautiful delicate flavour.

Today my friend Sheryl and her hubby John came for the day. Their little girl Claudia has made me a bag from an old pair of jeans. I was so touched and must remember to carry it next time we visit them. We had a great afternoon chatting in the garden. I have one more day off before I go back to work and plan to use it wisely :-) A little housework and a little crafting. Oh bliss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment