Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Good morning

Once again I am up bright and early. Yesterday I dyed all the covers on the conservatory sofa. They are now a very fetching shade of yellow so it will feel all sunny and warm even on a grey and miserable day.
I have a couple of friends coming over today for Crafternoon Tea. A little crafting and a lot of chatting. If we manage to make anything of note I will post a couple of pics. I am still pulping every envelope that has a nicely coloured inner. Oh how I wish I had a big workshop. The house might stay craft free once in a while..
Alexander is off to college later today for revision classes. He is working so hard to get the grades that he will need for University.
Oh and while I remember, my goldfish have spawned. We watched them mating in the pond and now we have hundreds of eggs. They did the same thing last year but ate every single egg that hatched. I have tried to rescue 7 eggs so I will see if the hatch.
Must go as my laptop battery needs charging up. Have a great Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment