Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Oh dear

The website where I had my photo gallery no longer lets me link so I have changed it to my Image Shack gallery. Loads of bits and pieces in there and I will add more as I find time

Anyone, it is one of those grey and miserable days today. Tony and I went shopping and then it was back home to chill out. I can't motivate myself to go for a walk so I guess I won't be doing my 10,000 steps today. Oh I am such a lazy bones sometimes.

Work as been great fun and we have a very special visitor booked for late May. I can't post the persons identity until after the visit as I am not really supposed to know who it is. It would normally be my day off on the day of THE VISIT but I have been asked to work that day. OOOOOOH ERRRRRRRRR!!!!! it is quite exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment