Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 5 April 2010

Happy Easter

I am sitting by myself enjoying a bit of piece and quiet while everyone else in bed. The rain is lashing against the conservatory window so it rules out gardening. I may well need to put all my craft things up in the loft. My daughter moved back home last week so I no longer have my little craft room.
One day my life will be settled and I won't keep having the disruption of my kids constantly moving back home. Tony and Alexander have been great about it so I guess I am the baddy who really wants her home back. I feel like Shirley Valentine when her daughter arrived back home. You need to see the film to understand what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment