Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 19 March 2010

Today is one of those lovely clear blue sky days. A bit chilly outside but I am sitting in my office at work comfortable and warm. I am planning an Easter Bonnets event and parade over in Fairy Dell so I am having a bit of an art and craft session while I create a couple of samples. I have bought a selection of really pretty little bonnets ready to be decorated. My challenge is to find some straw cowboy hats so that the little boys don't feel excluded. I will post some pics as and when I get them.
Tony will be going to the match on Sunday so I might have a couple of hours out in the garden if the weather is kind to me. I love this time of year. My garden is full of spring flowers at the moment and it seems as though every morning there is more and more colour in the border as bulbs pop their pretty little heads out from their protective green hoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment