Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 31 January 2010

Lovely crisp cold blue sky day today

I went out for a (very) belated Christmas meal last night. I am not really into nights out so it was a nice change to get dressed up for something other than work. We booked the table for 6:30 and had a lovely meal. Then we went around the corner to a pub that sells fancy cocktails. I am not a big drinker so had a non alcoholic strawberry one. Then we just sat and chatted and enjoyed a spot of people watching. I have never seen so much bare flesh in one place. They must have been freezing :-) My early night???????? finished at 12:30. Crikey what did we find to talk about. The girls were such fun that we are now planning a girly day out in York for 20th February. Francine will be 40 on the 13th but I am working on the morning at my Dell Club. We chose the following weekend so we can make a full day of it.
Anyway this morning looked so beautiful with the snow on the garden that we had a bit of a sort out of stuff to take to the recycling depot. As it was such a lovely morning Tony suggested a run to Helmlsey. I didn't have my jacket with me but wasn't overly concerned. Anyway, to cut a long story short I bought not one but two lovely coats. Nice smart dressy ones. One red one and one a nice shade of brown. Now of course I never ever buy jackets in any colour but black or navy so these completely took me by surprise when I tried them both on. Couldn't choose which I preferred so bought them both. What the heck I work darned hard for my paypacket so think that I can occasionally spend a little on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment